When evaluating roof systems for any commercial or industrial building, there are many important considerations. Generally, the one that is on most buyer’s minds is the initial cost. But, ironically, this is less important, because it accounts for only 10% of total costs over a building’s lifetime. The remaining 90% is on-going energy, maintenance and replacement costs.
Viewed from a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) perspective, the MR-24® standing seam roof system tops all others with documented in-place performance of over 45 years. In contrast, most conventional roofs last an average of just 15-20 years.
In other words, an initial TPO roof would need to be replaced once (possibly even twice) over the lifespan of the MR-24 roof system. Which means, maintenance and replacement cost savings of the MR-24 roof can easily amount to millions of dollars (depending on a building’s square footage).
Take a closer look at the following quality features – many of them patented – that distinguish this roof system. It’s easy to see why it’s unsurpassed in durability, longevity and TCO savings.